Admission for CUHK Business School Master’s Programmes 2023 intake is now open! This year, applications will be processed on a rolling basis until all places have been filled. Therefore, early applications are strongly encouraged.
Early Round, Early Offer
An Early Admission Round is established for outstanding candidates to secure an early offer one year before the programme begins.
- Applications submitted in the early round will be reviewed after the early round deadline.
- Applications submitted thereafter will be processed on a rolling basis until all places have been filled.
A scholarship of up to 50% of the programme’s tuition fee may be offered to top-notch applicants in this Early Round. No separate application is required as all submitted applications will be reviewed and considered for this scholarship.
Programme Curriculum and Tuition Fee (Please refer to the programme website):
Master of Accountancy
MSc in Actuarial Science and Insurance Analytics
MSc in Business Analytics
MSc in Finance
MSc in Information Science and Technology Management*
MSc in Management
MSc in Marketing
MSc in Real Estate
*The programme (Full-time mode) will be launched in September 2023, subject to the approval by University. The application period targets to commence in October 2022.
Basic Admission Requirements
- Obtain a bachelor’s degree with at least 2nd class honours or a grade B from a recognised university on or before 31 July 2023, or an equivalent professional qualification
- A valid GMAT or GRE score**
- Proof of English Language proficiency if necessary
**Except MSc in Actuarial Science and Insurance Analytics
After submitting your application, you may be invited by email for an interview upon programmes’ invitation. For details on admission, please click HERE.
Application Deadline (for Early Round)
Monday, 1 August 2022
Admission Offer Date (for Early Round)
By Friday, 9 September 2022
[Applications submitted without offer notification in the Early Round may be considered in later stages.]
[Summer Seminar Series (18-22 Jul)]
Register to the Summer Seminar Series to learn more on the programme features or special topics from our teaching faculty. Your questions will also be answered at the end of each session.