The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) Business School establishes Bachelor-Master Partnerships (BMP) with top-tier business schools across the globe. Under the partnership, undergraduate students from the following partner business schools applying for CUHK full-time master’s programmes will be waived from the GMAT/GRE requirement.
The University of Queensland
National University of Singapore – NUS Business School
Singapore Management University
Korea University – Korea University Business School
Sungkyunkwan University – SKK Business School
Copenhagen Business School
WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management
University College Dublin
Erasmus University – Rotterdam School of Management
IE Business School
Ramon Llull University – ESADE Business School
Lund University – School of Economics & Management
City, University of London – Bayes Business School
The University of Manchester – Alliance Manchester Business School
The University of Warwick
- North AmericaCanada
The University of British Columbia – Sauder School of Business
University of Toronto – Rotman School of Management
Western University – Ivey Business School
Emory University – Goizueta Business School
The Pennsylvania State University
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – Kenan Flagler Business School
The University of Texas at Austin – McCombs School of Business
University of Michigan – Stephen M. Ross School of Business
University of Pennsylvania – The Wharton School
University of Southern California – Marshall School of Business
Washington University in St. Louis – Olin Business School
Advance Your Career with a CUHK Master’s Degree
As a master’s student at CUHK Business School, you will join a community of talented and innovative students from around the globe, dedicated to reaching new heights in academic and personal development. Together, you can enjoy life in Asia’s world city while preparing for your future career. The School offers a comprehensive catalogue of master’s programmes to suit your transition needs and help you stay competitive in the dynamic marketplace. Our programmes include:
*The first cohort of MSc in Information Science and Technology Management will commence in September 2023, subject to University approval.
Embark on the Journey Towards Your Goals with Us
- Graduated from a recognised university and obtained a Bachelor’s degree, normally with second class honours/B grade or above.
- Fulfil English language proficiency requirements:
- Obtained a degree from a university in Hong Kong or a degree of which the medium of instruction was English; OR
- Achieved English Language test scores: TOEFL: 550 (Paper-based)/79 (Internet-based); IELTS (Academic): 6.5; GMAT (Verbal): Band 21; OR
- Passed the English examinations: Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination (AS Level); Hong Kong Higher Level Examination; CUHK Matriculation Examination; General Certificate of Education Examination (GCE) Advanced Level (A-Level)/Advanced Subsidiary Level (AS-Level); OR
- Achieved Level 4 or above in English Language subject of Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) Examination; OR
- Obtained a recognised professional qualification with examination conducted in English.
Submit an Online Application
Click here to create an account and submit your application on the portal.
Submit Supporting Documents
Upload your documents to the application portal and mail specified documents to the respective Programme Office.
Interview (By Invitation)
Shortlisted candidates may be notified for face-to-face or online interviews.
Applicants will be notified of the results via email.
Successful applicants are required to settle deposit payments as confirmation on the acceptance of offer.
Visa (If Applicable)
Our Programme Officers will assist you in your visa application once you are admitted to our programme.
Flexible Visa Policy: Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates (IANG)
Non-local graduates holding a student visa / entry permit may apply for the “Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates” (IANG) scheme. Successful applicants are eligible to apply to stay in Hong Kong for 12 months after graduation to seek employment.
For further information, please refer to Hong Kong Immigration Department:
Office of Taught Postgraduate Programmes
15/F, Cheng Yu Tung Building
12 Chak Cheung Street
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong