You should have a bachelor’s degree with at least second-class honours or a grade B from a recognised university, or an equivalent professional qualification.
Please also see our GMAT/GRE and language proficiency requirements.
- We start assessing your application when we receive your supporting documents.
- Admissions are on a rolling basis. We will reassess all applications until admissions close.
- Results will be posted on your online application account. Please check it regularly.
3 Aug 2023 (Early Round)
31 Mar 2024
Application will be processed on a rolling basis until all places fill up. Therefore, early applications are strongly encouraged. The application deadline may be closed early if places are no longer available. The subsequent applications received may not be considered.
The tuition fees for the academic year 2024/2025 are HK$340,000.
Tuition can be paid in 3 instalments:
- HK$170,000 (retention fees) within 2 weeks of confirming your offer
- HK$85,000 at the beginning of the 2nd trimester
- HK$85,000 at the beginning of the 3rd trimester
Students with outstanding entrance qualifications may be awarded a scholarship up to the full tuition amount. All new students are eligible and are automatically considered, so no separate application is necessary. However, it is advisable to send in your applications early.
Students in the top 10 percentile with a GPA of 3.60 or above are awarded up to HK$2,000.
Loans for non-local students
Prodigy Finance offers postgraduate loans for students studying abroad. The loans can cover only tuition and are not available to citizens and permanent residents of Hong Kong.
For more information, please refer to the Prodigy Finance website.
Loans for local students
Local students may be eligible for a loan from the Extended Non-means tested Loan Scheme (ENLS). For more information, please see the ENLS website.
How to apply
Check out our latest brochure now to learn more about the programme!