You should have a bachelor’s degree with at least second-class honours or a grade B from a recognised university, or an equivalent professional qualification.
Please also see our GMAT/GRE and language proficiency requirements.
- We start assessing your application when we receive the hard copies of your supporting documents.
- If your application is not selected in one round, we will reassess it in the next round until admissions close.
- Results are usually issued about a month after the deadline of each round, and will be posted on your online application account.
When to apply
Round 1: 19 October 2018
Round 2: 23 November 2018
Round 3: 17 December 2018
Round 4: 28 January 2019
Round 5: 15 March 2019
The tuition fees for the academic year 2019/2020 are HK$285,000 (provisional).
Tuition can be paid in 3 instalments:
- HK$95,000 (retention fees) within 2 weeks of confirming your offer
- HK$95,000 at the beginning of the 2nd trimester
- HK$95,000 at the beginning of the 3rd trimester
Students with outstanding entrance qualifications may be awarded a scholarship up to the full tuition amount. All new students are eligible and are automatically considered, so no separate application is necessary. However, it is advisable to send in your applications early.
Students in the top 10 percentile with a GPA of 3.60 or above are awarded up to HK$2,000.
Loans for non-local students
Prodigy Finance offers postgraduate loans for students studying abroad. The loans can cover only tuition and are not available to citizens and permanent residents of Hong Kong.
For more information, please refer to the Prodigy Finance website.
Loans for local students
Local students may be eligible for a loan from the Extended Non-means tested Loan Scheme (ENLS). For more information, please see the ENLS website.