You should have a bachelor’s degree with at least second-class honours or a grade B from a recognised university, or an equivalent professional qualification.
Please also see our GMAT/GRE and language proficiency requirements.
- We start assessing your application when we receive all required supporting documents.
- Outstanding students without GMAT/GRE results may be considered for conditional offer.
- Application will be processed on a rolling basis until all places have been filled and/or admission close. Early applications are strongly encouraged. The subsequent applications received may not be considered.
3 Aug 2023 (Early Round)
31 Mar 2024
Application will be processed on a rolling basis until all places fill up. Therefore, early applications are strongly encouraged. The application deadline may be closed early if places are no longer available. The subsequent applications received may not be considered.
The tuition fee for the academic year 2024/2025 is: HK$290,000.
Tuition would be paid in 3 instalments:
- HK$100,000 (admission deposit) within 2 weeks of confirming your offer
- HK$95,000 at the beginning of the 2nd trimester
- HK$95,000 at the beginning of the 3rd trimester
Students with outstanding entrance qualifications may be awarded a scholarship up to 80% tuition amount. All new students are eligible and are automatically considered. No separate application is necessary. However, it is advisable to send in your applications early.
The outstanding students who perform exceptionally well in their first year are awarded a scholarship of up to HK$10,000.
Loans for local students
Local students may be eligible for a loan from the Extended Non-means tested Loan Scheme (ENLS). For more information, please see the ENLS website.
Loans for non-local students
Prodigy Finance offers postgraduate loans for students studying abroad. The loans can cover only tuition and are not available to citizens and permanent residents of Hong Kong.
For more information, please refer to the Prodigy Finance website.
How to apply
Check out our latest brochure now to learn more about the programmes!