You should have a bachelor’s degree with at least second-class honours or a grade B from a recognised university, or an equivalent professional qualification.
Please also see our language proficiency requirements.
Although GMAT or GRE scores are not required for part-time students, they are highly regarded.
- We start assessing your application when we receive the hard copies of your supporting documents (Part-time).
- Interviews may be arranged for shortlisted applicants.
- Admissions are on a rolling basis.
- Your results will be posted on your online application account, so remember to check it regularly.
30 Apr 2023
Application will be processed on a rolling basis until all places have been filled. Therefore, early applications are strongly encouraged. The application deadline may be closed early if places are no longer available. The subsequent applications received may not be considered.
*Full-time mode will be offered under a new programme – MSc in Information Science and Technology Management from 2023 intake, subject to University approval. The application period targets to commence in October 2022. Details of the new prorgamme will be announced when admission is open.
The tuition fees for the academic year 2023/2024 (Subject to University Approval) are:
- Part-time programme: HK$175,000
You can pay in instalments as follows:
- HK$35,000 (admission deposit) within 2 weeks of confirming your offer
- HK$35,000 at the beginning of the 2nd trimester
- HK$35,000 at the beginning of the 3rd trimester
- HK$35,000 at the beginning of the 1st trimester of the 2nd year
- HK$35,000 at the beginning of the 2nd trimester of the 2nd year
Targeted Taught Postgraduate Programmes Fellowships Scheme
Established by the University Grants Committee (UGC), the Targeted Taught Postgraduate Fellowships Scheme1 (the Scheme) provides fellowships for local students2 to pursue designated taught postgraduate programmes. The MSc ITM Program is one of the eligible taught postgraduate programmes in the Scheme3 (2022/2023).
Local students who admitted4 to MSc ITM Program (2022/2023 intake), regardless of the mode of study, are eligible to apply. The Scheme adopts a merit-based approach, and takes into account the students’academic achievements, professional qualifications, relevant working experience and achievements in other areas, language proficiency, interview performance etc.
|Mode of study||Fellowship5||Balance borne by students6||Total Tuition Fee7 (admitted in 2022/2023)|
Eligible local students (2022/2023 intake) would be invited for application after the admission deposit payment date, the selection would go through Programme Office, the Faculty Office and Graduate School. The Graduate School will announce the result of Fellowships Scheme around June/ July 2022.
We award up to half the tuition amount to students with outstanding entrance qualifications. All new students with GMAT/GRE score provided are automatically considered for this scholarship, so no separate application is necessary. However, it is best to apply early.
The outstanding students who perform exceptionally well in their first year are awarded a scholarship of up to HK$5,000.
Continuing Education Fund (CEF)
The Project Management and Supply Chain and Logistics Management courses are considered reimbursable for CEF purposes. If you are eligible, you may be reimbursed up to HK$20,000 once you successfully complete the course.
Loans for non-local students
Prodigy Finance offers postgraduate loans for students studying abroad. The loans can cover only tuition and are not available to citizens and permanent residents of Hong Kong.
For more information, please refer to the Prodigy Finance website.
Loans for local students
Local students may be eligible for a loan from the Extended Non-means tested Loan Scheme (ENLS), offered by Student Financial Office of the HKSAR Government. This programme is included in the “Register of Eligible Courses” under Category 1B. For more information, please see the ENLS website.
- For more details of the Scheme, please refer to UGC website.
- For the definition of local student, please refer to Q3 of “Frequently Asked Questions”
- Please click here for the respective number of fellowship places in 2022/23 academic year.
- Only local applicants who have got an admission offer, accepted the offer and settled the admission deposit will be considered for the Scheme.
- For the calculation of fellowship in details, please refer to UGC website. The payment schedule and payment terms of fellowship would be announced in June/July 2022 to recipients.
- In order to avoid “double benefit”, students awarded with this fellowship is not eligible to apply Continuing Education Fund. Nevertheless, students are still eligible to apply for the Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme under Student Finance Office to settle the tuition fees for the TPg programme in the form of loans.
- The above tuition fees are provisional and subject to approval. Updated information is available on the programme website.
How to apply
Check out our latest brochure now to learn more about the programmes!