Leading the way in the digital economy
The MSc in Information & Technology Management is designed to equip future business leaders with a mastery of technology innovations and propel them to the forefront of the industry.
Examples of graduate careers include:
- IT consultancy services
- Systems analyst
- Computer network architect
- Business process analyst
- About 45% of graduates of the part-time programme are working in IT.
- More than 85% of graduates agreed that “the knowledge and skills acquired are useful for my current and/or potential employment.”*
* CUHK Graduate School Survey on Graduates of Taught Postgraduate Programme 2015-2016.
Personalised career support
We offer personalised career coaching and counselling services, such as career planning, CV writing and interview preparation to help you realise your potential and achieve the next steps in your career.
As a non-local student, subject to the endorsement from the Programme Director, you may take curriculum-related internships for up to one-third of the duration of the programme. You can also apply for IANG visa and stay in Hong Kong after graduation to find your job opportunities.
The Advanced Information Systems Practicum offers the opportunity to participate in hands-on projects with sponsoring companies, including:
- AcesoBee Limited
- Dah Sing Bank
- Deloitte China
- Heng Yu Electronic Manufacturing
- Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation
- Wonder Team Development Limited
Where our graduates work
Our graduates have an excellent employment record, landing positions in companies like Apple, HSBC, IBM and more.
- Bank of China
- Ernst & Young
- JP Morgan Chase
- Office of the Government Chief Information Officer
- Ogilvy & Mather
- The Walt Disney Company
- Thompson Reuters
Check out our latest brochure now to learn more about the programmes!