You should have a bachelor’s degree with at least second-class honours or a grade B from a recognised university.
Please also see our GMAT/GRE and language proficiency requirements.
- We start assessing your application when we receive the hard copies of your supporting documents.
- If your application is not selected in one round, we will reassess it in the next round until admissions close.
- If your application is successful, we will send you a notification by email.
When to apply
Apply by: 15 October 2018
Results issued by: Mid-November 2018
Apply by: 21 November 2018
Results issued by: Mid-December 2018
Apply by: 20 December 2018
Results issued by: Mid-January 2019
Apply by: 30 January 2019
Results issued by: Early March 2019
Apply by: 13 March 2019
Results issued by: Mid-April 2019
The tuition fees for the academic year 2019/2020 are HK$250,000 (provisional).
Tuition can be paid in 3 instalments:
- HK$90,000 (retention fees) within 2 weeks of confirming your offer
- HK$80,000 (at the beginning of the 2nd trimester)
- HK$80,000 (at the beginning of the 3rd trimester)
Academic Performance Award
The top three graduates who perform exceptionally well are awarded up to HK$3,000.
Continuing Education Fund (CEF)
The MKTG6011 Strategic Marketing course is considered reimbursable for CEF purposes. If you are eligible, you may be reimbursed up to HK$10,000 once you have successfully completed the course.
Loans for non-local students
Prodigy Finance offers postgraduate loans for students studying abroad. The loans can cover only tuition and are not available to citizens and permanent residents of Hong Kong.
For more information, please refer to the Prodigy Finance website.
Loans for local students
Local students may be eligible for a loan from the Extended Non-means tested Loan Scheme (ENLS). For more information, please see the ENLS website.