You should have a bachelor’s degree with at least second-class honours or a grade B from a recognised university.
Please also see our GMAT/GRE and language proficiency requirements.
- We start assessing your application when we receive ALL required hard copies of your supporting documents. You will receive an email with the document checklist for your preparation after you submit your online application.
- If your application is not selected in one round, we will reassess it in the next round until admissions close. You are allowed to update your application details during the whole admission exercise.
- If the Selection Committee nominates your application for admission offer, we will send you a notification by email.
1 Aug 2022 (Early Round)
31 Mar 2023
Application will be processed on a rolling basis until all places have been filled. Therefore, early applications are strongly encouraged. The application deadline may be closed early if places are no longer available. The subsequent applications received may not be considered.
Alumni Referral Programme for Intake 2023
Alumni Referrals Inspire Tomorrow’s Marketing Leaders
As a CUHK MScMKT alumnus, you are the greatest advocate for our programme. You know what it takes to be successful in MScMKT Programme and have a good understanding of the type of talent we are seeking.
Your referrals will inspire your family member, schoolmate, colleague or friend to invest in their future, learn crucial marketing skills and gain an invaluable network of peers.
For the candidates who are referred by our alumni or current students, a dedicated admission round will be arranged. ONLY the referred candidates will be evaluated in that particular admission round. The general admission is on a rolling basis and we will stop evaluating candidates once the admission quota is fulfilled, except for the candidates who apply through this Alumni Referral Program. The deadline for the applications through the Alumni Referral Program is 1 December 2022.
The applicants who apply through this Alumni Referral Program should satisfy the admission requirements and selection standards as the normal applicants.
We are so proud of our alumni and the life-changing work that they do. We appreciate your continued support of our recruitment efforts and thank you for sharing your MScMKT story with others.
After submitting the admission application and required documents,
a) if you are the referred candidate, please complete the referral e-form (candidate).
b) if you are our alumni or current students(referee), please complete the referral e-form (alumni).
The tuition fees for the academic year 2023/2024 are HK$290,000.
Tuition can be paid in 3 instalments:
- HK$100,000 (retention fees) within 2 weeks of confirming your offer
- HK$95,000 (at the beginning of the 2nd trimester)
- HK$95,000 (at the beginning of the 3rd trimester)
Academic Performance Award
The top three graduates who perform exceptionally well are awarded up to HK$3,000.
Loans for non-local students
Prodigy Finance offers postgraduate loans for students studying abroad. The loans can cover only tuition and are not available to citizens and permanent residents of Hong Kong.
For more information, please refer to the Prodigy Finance website.
Loans for local students
Local students may be eligible for a loan from the Extended Non-means tested Loan Scheme (ENLS). For more information, please see the ENLS website.
How to apply
Check out our latest brochure now to learn more about the programme!