You should have a bachelor’s degree with at least second-class honours or a grade B from a recognised university.
Please also see our GMAT/GRE and language proficiency requirements.
- We start assessing your application when we receive ALL required hard copies of your supporting documents. You may download the “Document Checklist” for your preparation.
- If your application is not selected in one round, we will reassess it in the next round until admissions close.
- If your application is successful, we will send you a notification by email.
When to apply
Apply by: 9 October 2020
Results issued by: 13 November 2020
Apply by: 16 November 2020
Results issued by: 21 December 2020
Apply by: 17 December 2020
Results issued by: 11 January 2021
Apply by: 27 January 2021
Results issued by: 19 February 2021
Apply by: 5 March 2021
Results issued by: 26 March 2021
Apply by: 12 April 2021
Results issued by: 13 May 2021
The tuition fees for the academic year 2021/2022 are HK$260,000 (provisional).
Tuition can be paid in 3 instalments:
- HK$90,000 (retention fees) within 2 weeks of confirming your offer
- HK$85,000 (at the beginning of the 2nd trimester)
- HK$85,000 (at the beginning of the 3rd trimester)
Academic Performance Award
The top three graduates who perform exceptionally well are awarded up to HK$3,000.
Loans for non-local students
Prodigy Finance offers postgraduate loans for students studying abroad. The loans can cover only tuition and are not available to citizens and permanent residents of Hong Kong.
For more information, please refer to the Prodigy Finance website.
Loans for local students
Local students may be eligible for a loan from the Extended Non-means tested Loan Scheme (ENLS). For more information, please see the ENLS website.
How to apply
Check out our latest brochure now to learn more about the programme!