Uniquely positioned to thrive in Asian economies
This programme is suited to students who plan to pursue management and consulting careers in the real estate, investment banking and strategic consulting industries.
- 49% in real estate consultancy, developers and real estate finance companies
- 40% in banking and finance
- 11% in other fields (e.g. government, hospitality investment consultancy, education)
Graduate Career Prospects
Personalised career support
We offer personal advice, guidance and support in every area, including planning your career roadmap, writing your CV, preparing for interviews and more.
Previous career events include:
- CV writing workshops
- Mock interview sessions with HR directors
- Business etiquette classes
- Career exhibition with 40 companies, including speed networking with senior management
- Career talks given by prominent companies
As a non-local student, subject to the endorsement from the Programme Director, you may take curriculum-related internships for up to one-third of the duration of the programme. You can also apply for IANG visa and stay in Hong Kong after graduation to find your job opportunities.
Where our graduates work
Our graduates are primed for a variety of positions in real estate, finance, investment banking and strategic consulting.
- Bank of Communications
- China CITIC Bank International
- China Construction Bank
- China Development Bank
- China Financial Futures Exchange
- China Merchants Shekou Industrial Zone Holdings Co., Ltd
- China Resources Group
- China Vanke
- Colliers International
- Country Garden
- Cushman & Wakefield
- East China Architectural Design & Research Institute
- GF Securities
- Hang Lung Properties
- HNA Group
- Hong Kong and Shanghai Land Capital
- Horwath HTL
- Knight Frank
- Longfor Properties
- Sun Hung Kai Properties
- Suning Holdings Group
Check out our latest brochure now to learn more about the programme!