You should have a bachelor’s degree with at least second-class honours or a grade B from a recognised university, or an equivalent professional qualification. Preferably with one year of post-qualification work experience and a satisfactory GMAT/GRE score.
Please also see our GMAT/GRE and language proficiency requirements.
Shortlisted applicants may be invited for an interview or a written test.
You should have a bachelor’s degree with at least second-class honours or a grade B from a recognised university, and preferably three years of post-qualification full-time work experience.
Although GMAT/GRE scores are not required, they are highly encouraged. Please also see our GMAT/GRE and language proficiency requirements.
Shortlisted applicants may be invited for an interview.
- We start assessing your application when we receive hard copies of your supporting documents.
- If your application is not selected in one round, we will reassess it in the next round until admissions close.
- Your results will be posted on your online application account, so remember to check it regularly.
Full-time: 31 Mar 2024
Part-time: 30 Apr 2024
Application will be processed on a rolling basis until all places fill up. Therefore, early applications are strongly encouraged. The application deadline may be closed early if places are no longer available. The subsequent applications received may not be considered.
You are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of HK$400, which can be paid through the Online Application System.
The total tuition fees for new students being admitted in the 2024-25 academic year are:
1-year Full-time programme: HK$270,000
Tuition fees can be paid in 3 instalments:
1. HK$100,000 (deposit) within 2 weeks of confirming your offer
2. HK$35,000 in September (i.e., Term 1)
3. HK$135,000 in January (i.e., Term 2)
2-year Part-time programme: HK$200,000
Tuition fees can be paid in 4 instalments:
1. HK$50,000 (deposit) within 2 weeks of confirming your offer
2. HK$50,000 at the beginning of term 2 of the 1st year
3. HK$50,000 at the beginning of term 1 of the 2nd year
4. HK$50,000 at the beginning of term 2 of the 2nd year
*The supplementary fee for the Sustainability Field Trip (an elective course) will not be collected by the Programme. Students will be given more flexibility to arrange their own flight tickets, accommodation and visa etc., and such expenses will be borne by the students.
At CUHK, we recognise candidates with outstanding academic achievements as well as personal and professional accomplishments.
Students with outstanding entrance qualifications may be awarded up to the full tuition amount. All applicants with full applications submitted are eligible and will be automatically considered; no separate application is required.
International students who demonstrate excellent academic performance and are able to increase the diversity of the student body will be considered favourably.
How to apply
Check out our latest brochure now to learn more about the programme!